As a local, family-owned business, we are deeply grateful for the support of the communities we serve. In return, we have always found ways to give back. By providing free services to the following local non-profit groups we have saved them over $10,000 per year, which allows these organizations to do even more good for the people they serve.
- Saint Claire’s Home (http://stclareshome.org)
- North County Serenity House (http://ncsh.org)
- Special Friends Foundation (http://www.specialfriends.org)
- Inland Valley Hope Partners (www.hope-partners.com )
- Pomona Valley Council of Churches
- Crippled Children's Society (http://www.abilityfirst.org)
- Corazon (corazon.org)
We support these organizations because they have strong track records of spending their donor’s money wisely and efficiently. We encourage you to give them your support as well!